If you are here in search of the plain fax cover sheet, then check out the templates below and download a suitable one for your use. A fax cover sheet is a page that is faxed to the recipient before the actual fax message, the purpose of sending a coversheet is to identify the sender, the intended recipient, the subject, and maybe a few lines about the content of the attached documents.
Plain Fax Cover Sheet Templates
Different type of plan fax cover sheet templates are shared here, you can choose to download any template from here and print it out for your use. Grab any fax cover page from here that you find the most useful.
What Is A Plain Fax Cover Sheet?
A plain fax cover sheet is a single page document that is sent before or along with a fax message. The purpose of sending a coversheet is to provide additional information about the fax and the sender. The basic details that are included in a fax cover sheet are the sender’s name and contact information, the recipient’s name and contact information, the date, and a short message.
By seeing the fax cover page, the recipient gets to know who is sending the fax and what’s the subject. You can also write down additional information in a coversheet such as number of pages in the fax, data, instructions for the recipient, etc.
Advantages of Using A Fax Cover Sheet
There are many advantages of using a fax cover sheet. Below we have listed some of the advantages:
- A fax cover sheet makes your fax document more formal and professional. Communication becomes smooth once you are using a suitable fax cover sheet template. Use a coversheet to make an impact on your clients and customers.
- A recipient gets to know what type of content is coming his or her way in advance. A fax cover sheet clearly states the contents of the fax, which helps ensure that the recipient is aware of the information being sent.
- With the help of a fax cover sheet you can track down the communication with clients and businesses. Date and time is mentioned on a cover sheet.
- A fax cover sheet is a great way to promote your brand or company. Include a logo of your company and write down the name of company for people to notice it.
What’s Included in a Fax Cover Sheet?
Your cover sheet should include the following information:
- Sender’s name, phone number, and fax number
- Recipient’s name, phone number, and fax number
- the date on which the fax is sent
- the number of pages in a fax
- mention the subject of the fax
With the help of this information, a recipient gets to know who is sending the fax and what it contains. The whole purpose of sending a coversheet is to make the communication more smooth. Different type of plan cover pages are shared on this page, you can choose to download any template from here and take a print-out for your use.